For those keeping track, I
- got a new manager at work,
- got ahead of the curve on the latest VP fire drill,
- made three turnovers for freelance magazine work (20,000 words, baby!),
- was invited into another short story anthology,
- fixed map issues,
- reviewed art sketches,
- (oh yeah) met an editor to discuss an upcoming anniversary issue,
- read two books (China Mieville for review, Shadows Over Baker Street for fun)
- and went out for a concert night.
I'm heading out on the town for dinner tonight. I'll be lucky if I don't nod off at the table.